Thread: Reasons Not To
View Single Post
xletxherxgo

Member Since Sep 2008
Default Sep 10, 2008 at 11:24 PM

- it's very addicting.[ longer you do it, the larger & deeper cuts get]
- leaves nasty scars.
- hurts family & friends to see you do it; and seeing the scars resulting after.
- gives other self-harmers ideas when exposed. [atleast for me seeing others; made me want to do it more] so save yourself & others!
- usually if parents find out, you'll get thrown in the pshyc ward; not fun. [all depends on you're parents decisions what to do with you though]
- after you do get over it; the scars you'll see everyday will remind you of it & can be triggering to start it all over again. plus you'll have major regret of doing it in the first place.
- other people [non self-harmers] usually non-understanding b a s t a r d s, will have the tendency to make cruel jokes about you & say you are weak. which in the end will make you feel like S H I T & want to cut, cut , cut. [ i have had a good dose of people make fun of me & give me very harsh speeches, even blaming me for their daughters self-harm. complete B U L L S H I T. [sorry for all the cussing. this is just a touchy subject for me & i would like you to understand how much it angers me!]
- people will assume you are unable to control yourself & are unstable. [again, the judgement].
- having to wear sweatshirts & jeans to cover cuts & scars.

Hugs from:
AmandaBroken

Thanks for this!
AmandaBroken, Locust