Thread: Gifted Children
View Single Post
Anonymous091825

Heart Sep 12, 2008 at 09:57 AM

I want you to know Please never ever give up hope all these kids are so important
every single one of them
you too
Muffy[/quote]

Very important point Muffy, children need encouragement, they need guidance and they need to set goals. If you don’t expect much from your children you won’t get much. We don’t know which child on this planet has the seed of how to cure cancer or the common cold. Each amazing discovery has been by someone thinking a little differently. Expectations are a self-fulfilling prophecy; if the bar is low, the pay out is low, if the bar is high, the pay out is high.

So let your children know every day that you are proud of them and expect them to do their best, set backs are a part of life and temporary, how you deal with them is what sticks with you for life.[/quote]
(((((AAAAA))))))))))))))))))))) thank you
you are so right too
As every person and child thinks differently you never know which child will think out of the box and bring a mircle to us all
A cure for cancer. Or anything is possable.

When I was at my daughters graduation 3 years ago. I watched the kids go across the stage. The ones who were not going to college.
They said they were going inot the work force. I thought Those are the ones to clap for. I clapped for all.
But those kids did not get as much clapping. I thought how sad.
Thier lifes are just beginning. Any child can go anywheres in life....
Anyone has the Potential to be anything and touch other ppls lifes in such a good way.
Muffy
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote