View Single Post
(JD)
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2003
1,651 hugs
given
Default Sep 24, 2008 at 12:17 PM

Have you considered that what you are doing IS THE PATH you are looking for, right now? I know how difficult it is, but few things worth having are easy.

Should I share? IDK: When I went to college I was a full time mom with 2 sons, full time account rep at a radio station, full time + (22 cr hr semester) college, and I also went to church 3x a week, and typed all my (then) spouse's college papers! Oh, and did I mention I also was a trainer for the Girl Scouts (but that was fun stuff!)
Over kill! You betcha! I worked out of 5 calendars. Some of the best memories I have though!
I think you are doing great!!!! You can cut back where you need to, you will still be successful Nothing is forever. You can add back in once you find other ways to save time and energy, if you want.
Look around and you'll see that really, most people are NOT doing so much as you. You might be comparing yourself only to those who also work 2 jobs and go to college, you know? Not the general population.
I hope you stay in college. Not only are you gaining the education that will help you get ahead of the rest, but the sense (true, real, genuine, deserved sense) of accomplishment is something no one will be able to take from you.
Good wishes!

Believe in Him or not --- GOD LOVES YOU!

Want to share your Christian faith? Click HERE
(JD) is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote