View Single Post
RHONDA FRANKS
RHONDA FRANKS has no updates.

15 yr Member
Default Oct 02, 2008 at 01:13 PM

John,

think that this site is good for cutter's like me. I'm 34 married for the third time and have two boys 6 and 7. My husband now who is really a blessing in my life has taught me to Stop, Pray and Listen to what God is going to say.
It has taken a lot on my part as well to calm myself down, think and make that call to my husband before I do something stupid and cut again.
It is called self dicipline and it takes a lot of it. If a person is really tired of being sick and tired, they will want to do something about it in their life. You are only a victim as long as you allow yourself to be one. I know, I am a domestic violence survivor and I am no longer a victim because I will not allow that person to have control over my life any longer.

Good job with this site.

Cheers,
RHONDA FRANKS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocJohn View Post
Hi folks,

I'm often a little wary or concerned when asked to create this forum, because I'm afraid that it will feed the self injury behavior rather than be a support or help to its members.

Having said that, I did create the room and hope that all of you make supportive, helpful, and as positive as possible use of it. I hope you find it helpful to talk to one another to find a way to reduce the self injury behavior, rather than just sharing it with one another.

Please take care of yourself and each other.

Best,
John

PS - Please use the trigger icon for your post if it has triggering material in it. This is new as of August, 2003. Thank you and take care.

Hugs from:
AmandaBroken

Thanks for this!
AmandaBroken