View Single Post
Pringles_Lady

Member Since Oct 2008
Default Oct 13, 2008 at 07:50 AM

this message is to Ingridave2 . i have only been officially divorced for a few months but i understand completely with what you are talking about . I have two children as well . one is 8, the other is 9. Thier father and i were together for 9 years total and during that time he was a good father , he was a LOUSY husband , but a good father . Since i left him, he doesnt seem to have time for the children anymore . he is too busy with his new girlfriend who has made it very clear to myself and my children that she doesnt care for them all that much . my youngest is a girl and she has always been a daddys girl , but now that he is gone and has a gf, she feels as if she has lost her father forever. he has weekend visitation every other weekend and he can call them whenever he wants , he only calls on thursdays before he supposed to pick them up , the kids say all he does is go and buy them things and sit on the couch with his gf, and then brings them back on sundays but that he doesnt do anything with them . they fight with me every time i say its time to get ready to go to your dads neither of them wants to go . im lost and dont know what to do . can some one help me ?
Pringles_Lady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
marycarmen, nushi