View Single Post
naturalgirl

Member Since Nov 2008
Default Nov 14, 2008 at 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAAAA View Post
I really don't know. I'm just so amazed that the judge wouldn't talk to the boy who is going to be 17 in a couple of months and he was the one that the father was throwing around the place when the police came. What happens when the boy finally has enough and defends himself or his sister?

Maybe he'll kill his father. When I was in the fifth grade (over 50 years ago)there was a boy that was always quiet and sullen until a cat they had had kittens. Everyday he talked about those kittens and how cute they were. One day he stopped and a few days later I asked one of his friends what happened. He said his father took the kittens and smashed them up against a brick wall.

One day that "boy" at the age of 22 came by his parents house to see his mother and his father was drunk and slapping her around. The kid snapped and beat him to death. I never did read in the paper what happened to him in court.

I don't know if social services ever had anything to do with this family, but in my state there have been several very young children that have been abused in recent years and instead of putting them in foster care they let the parents have them back, and later the "abusive parents" have killed their babies. Personally I think the judges and the social service workers are just a guilty of murder, if not more so, as the abusers because they had the power to do something and didn't.

naturalgirl
naturalgirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote