View Single Post
eranear

Member Since Nov 2008
Unhappy Nov 23, 2008 at 07:05 PM

my relationship with him is very good well great til we got to the moment i forgot when my time of the month is and well i was suppost to get it by now n well me n my boyfriend had something some weeks ago. i feel so alone now he wont talk to me at all caz he thinks i maybe pregnant but idk if i am. i still got this week to get it but im to scare to go to the doctor to see if i am. i cant talk to my family abouyt this they critize everything about me. my mom is miles and miles away, my dad i just cant never count on anything with him i had a family death less than a week ago. im so alone here i live in the attic room of one of my uncles house yes really cold alonely here i only have my boyfriend the one i have plans to get married with but im so depressed because idk if im preg or not im still in high school tryin to finish my senior year not winning so much at work but its good enough to try to live off from that my oldest sister would try to help but she in mexico and she cant come im so alone now idk what to do now..... i tried hurtin my self many times because my boyfriend don't show care or something im so alone i can promise that i would never gonna try to abort. if im preg il do my best to raise my baby but ........................idk wat to do now.........
eranear is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote