View Single Post
girlcharm18

Member Since Nov 2008
Default Dec 05, 2008 at 12:37 AM

im new on this fourm but I would like to share my exsperience with substance abuse and maybe help some of u that are struggling to become clean so here's my story I am 22 I started doing meth about thirteen to mask my high levels of stress and my mental illness my first attempt to be clean was durning the pregancy of my first child at 16 I was clean throughout the whole pregnacy but failed after he was born about two weeks I was sent away and my child taken from me for a day which seemed like a life time after that I went to counsling and what not was clean and sober for 18 months about that time I moved to a different state and started again and got really bad on meth for about a year or so and was hospitalized for going into a drug induced pyscosis scary word but it happened from sleep deprevation I was up for awhile I was actually in the hospital right when it turned my 18 birthday I went home they gave me drugs and when I woke up and was gonna continue where I left off but come to realize all of my friends decided to go sober so I guess in the end all im trying to say is that with good support and good friends the right ones I should say makes recovery and being clean a hell of a lot easier surrounding ur self with positive thinkin and behaving is important for the process of being clean and staying clean
girlcharm18 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote