View Single Post
be_be

Member Since Dec 2008
Default Dec 20, 2008 at 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCLAFan View Post
This one so called friend flaked out on me again.Invited me to Christmas for weeks.Then just uninvited me today.Had someone else invite her to Christmas today.So as usal she flaked out on me again.I hate the holidays.Because of this and my family who is flakey to.They never seem to care.I have 2 real friends.But they both live in Cali and i live in IL.Can't really afford to go see them for the Holidays.Not one person in the area i live in has been a real friend to me.Why can't i find at least one real friend here?

Im sorry to hear that. I know what your going through. I feel the same way and have the same kind of friends. Its like your there as a "back up" or the "2nd option", they ditch you if they get a better offer. My friends keep doing it, it wears you down doesn't it? Maybe tell this friend how you feel.. it wouldn't be easy, but i've made the mistake in not telling my friends, and now its too late and keeps happening. I seem to have a knack for finding people like this too....lol it can be hard to find decent friends.
be_be is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote