Thread: the Family
View Single Post
nowheretorun
Account Suspended

Member Since Mar 2003
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 29, 2008 at 09:36 PM

(((Simcha)))) replying now since i am off and on at different crazy times these days, thanks a lot for your words andcares, for identifying and understanding.. getting it out is really helpful and with the others on the forums we are creating a co-healing that i am enjoying very much

processing the emotions, even though i can function, are still anxiety producing experiences for me.. i use meditations, visualizations, prayer, inner dialogue, and several other methods to manage my plate... i could choose to make my plate less full but there is a thing in me thats hard to describe... its something like a life duty to someone i havent seen in a very long time... i wont stop, cant stop.. will keep writing and talking and connecting with better health until i am gone from here, after that, i dont worry cause i feel its right to do the best things im capable in this moment... i get tired like others and feel sad that the hope was an illusion, ive felt spent and torn and upside down too... whats my choice tho? quit? not a good option so i just keep going...

Simcha, we dont do this work alone and we get little from anywhere that wasnt by way of someone somehow... thanks for being here
nowheretorun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Simcha