View Single Post
Anonymous29402

Default Jan 29, 2009 at 04:48 AM

My sisters husband was my abuser and she didnt believe me, no one spoke to her for many years over it, then my dad was dieing of cancer and she was welcomed back into the family with opened arms (not him) however after my dad died, she continued to talk to the family including me, then she started to phone him in front of me, then it was him picking her up outside the house while I was there, then he would phone the house to talk to her, things just escalated and my mum told me to be quiet as it was nice the family was talking to each other after so many years, so my depression grew and grew and the arguments with my mum grew too, untill I snapped and ended up in hosptial.

I told them all to piss off as I wanted nothing to do with any of them including my mum, she apolagised and said she had been wrong, the rest of the family spoke to me but also spoke to her one of them my brother even went to france on a day trip with her and HIM ! I cut him off. From that day on I have had nothing to do with my sister (who has since left him and re married, I dont care she knew and stayed with him she is as bad as him as far as I am concerned) and I have never felt better ! I feel liberated and my family accept that I want nothing to do with her and the reason why ....

We just dont talk about it anymore and she is never mentioned, once I showed strength they shut up and left me alone to get on with things my own way.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Pomegranate