Thread: My Wife
View Single Post
wolffsteph

Member Since Dec 2008
Default Feb 04, 2009 at 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihateit View Post
Well, I am confused, she actually hasn't been labled with PTSD, but has some of the symptoms, and has schizoid tendancies (I think I mentioned the schizoid tendancies). We had a talk last night, and we are basically ok, no one's going anywhere, we will still going see our T's separately, and the marriage counselor for good measure. This was one hell of a wake up call for me though, it's still gonna take time for her to want/need things from me, but she's worth it! Thanks you guys! you all have been huge helps, even though now I am not sure if she fits anywhere, she def has symptoms of a few things, and I think togehter she just may be a new disorder, J/K...but, I'll prolly be back for some of my issues, joy. Thanks again all!

Hello there. I wanted to write and tell you that I did the same thing to my husband. I was diagnosed with Personality Disorder, Severe Depression while I was in the Navy and then got re-evaluated and was diagnosed with PTSD. I am sorry that your wife did that but really all you can do is be there for her. My husband refuses to get any professional help and that stills drives me nuts. So anyways, just wanted to tell you that I know where you are coming from and I am here if you need to talk. I hope that things are going good for the both of you!!
wolffsteph is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote