View Single Post
FireBird
Veteran Member

Member Since Feb 2007
603 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 10, 2009 at 11:14 PM

Getting a 19 on the schizophrenia test on here isn't a bad score even though they do say anything over 14 is a possible sign that you have it. I got a 67 on that same test which is literally off the charts. I have been diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder bipolar type. You describe bipolar signs as well (being extremely depressed then happy and depressed again). How often do you hear the voices in your head or other hallucinations? I am very paranoid myself, I am being spied on by the government both the CIA and FBI and they put nanobots in me, a brain chip, my psychiatrist is trying to kill me by giving me an MRI (the nanobots are turning me into metal robot with technology 200 years from now jet packs and everything) and many other things. My anxiety is also off the charts and has been for millions of years. But I don't have anxiety for doing speeches in front of people (even though just 6 months ago I would never want to do public speaking!) In borderline personality disorder you can have "micro psychotic episodes" ones that last just for minutes or hours at the most but you can't have it longer than that or the diagnosis changes. Do you have any delusions? You described some of you hallucinations. Being paranoid can range from just not trusting people all the way to a delusional psychotic level. My voices are not that bad, but my visual and tactile hallucinations are severe. I do hear things occasionally though. I even have olfactory hallucinations but that usually indicates a physical medical condition and not just schizophrenia unless you have a delusional reasoning for the smell.
FireBird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Michah