View Single Post
athens64

Member Since Feb 2009
Default Feb 24, 2009 at 06:16 PM

Hi everyone.. I'm new here too.. I too have self-esteem isuues. I came across this site in my effort to find answers as to why I don't value myself as much as I should. This self-esteem thing has really caused me alot of problems in my life. Both in my personal life as well as my professional life. I have to understand why I feel the way I do about myself if I have any hope of solving the problems that keep surfacing due to my low self-esteem. I can't expect others to value or appreciate me if I don't feel worthy to begin with. This has got to change.. and I don't know if I'll be able to do it on my own or if I'll need professional help but I've got to start somewhere. I've spent so much time and energy cleaning up the mess this issue has created in my life that it feels as if I've been running around in circles forever, without actually getting anywhere. Atleast nowhere that I feel happy being.. Anyway I'm glad I found this place. Perhaps here I may find some help. It's comforting to know that there are others out there who share similar difficulties and are trying to sort them out.
athens64 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
happysobercrafter

Thanks for this!
happysobercrafter