Thread: -sigh-
View Single Post
SICKlySweet

Member Since Dec 2008
Default Feb 28, 2009 at 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HALLIEBETH87 View Post
hes a reallyniceguy.idontknow how i fell back into it. i thought we were just gonnameet at the parkand ride and then hed drive on to walmart (he doesnt remember hwere i live) but then hed said hed wait and we could just chat.

ok....so he only textsme...nevercalls. he wants tomeetin apark and ride and startsdoing stuff then i try to back off but he makes it so convincingthen i finally say no and say i have to leave but he gets kinda aggravated. in between all this he says he really cares aboutme but doesnt know it wecan date becauseimtechnically a virgin. he agrees we can just be friends and allbut deepinside i still want tobemore so i keep talking tohim.

whydo i always ****up arelationship.i suck
You completely don't suck Hallie. Not at all. You haven't facked up anything.

He is the LOOSER! The Virgin thing is a way of saying it's your fault that I can't be with you in a healthy relationship.

He is weak, he will use what you portray as your own weaknesses against you. That is what weak people do. He will try to put you down so that you feel so horrible about yourself because he can see that you do not have the self-esteem to be strong enough right now. So that you feel like you are the bad person for not meeting his needs.

BUT in Reality thats just it, they're HIS NEEDS. NOT YOURS. In a relationship it takes both people sharing and working with one anothers NEEDS. Not just one or the other.

It is damn hard, I know, I was once dating this guy that told me he couldn't tell ppl that he was seeing someone on FB because of this whole elaborate story that he didn't want ppl congratulating him. It was so he could still look single and flirt and cheat, ect ect. Oh and Honey he was ever soooo sweet. Good Looking, Fit, Charming, Charismatic, Spiritually Connected, Had Sense enough to keep a conversation, yadda yadda yadda. He could never plz me though, it was all about him. And when I was in a bad mood towards him, it was like "what was wrong with me today?" "I need to do some work, be happy" Kept me down so he could control the situation.

Hallie you're a Sweetheart, you need to tell him that you are no longer comfortable with the situation at hand and that you would like him to plz stop txting you, that you are no longer interested.

Hallie he never CALLS you. He doesn't even REMEMBER where you live???? HELLO? He meets you in a park, so what that noone can see you with him?? He likes you sooo much that he can't invite you out with his friends and say hey meet _ _ _ _ _ she's really cool.

C'mon girl, you know you are worth soooo much more than that. That you deserve so much.
SICKlySweet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote