View Single Post
froggie2
Grand Member

Member Since Jan 2006
1 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 04, 2009 at 12:02 PM

[quote=deliquesce;962860]thanks cai & michah .

the high is most definitely over (hello, depressive slump ) so we're a bit uncertain about what's at play. i saw pdoc today - he had my blood results - i'm at .7 whilst on 750mg, so he wants me to just stay there.

anti-psychotics are largely useless in my case. i tried abilify last year but it did nothing to stop hallucinations, seroquel knocked me out for over a day, zyprexa makes me very sleepy - to the point of not being able to function properly - and it doesn't stop the hallucinations, just makes me relaxed to the point of not caring that they are happening.

pdoc has suggested going off the lithium for a few days, just to see if i'm still hallucinating, and that we could work from there.
Hi Haven't been on for a long time. I had something happen too. Also about 1/2 hour after supper while walking my dogs. I ws too afraid to tell my doctor but did and he didn't seem concerned. I still am ,although it has not happened again. I haven't forgotten because I don't know why it happened. I t scared the heck out of me, I ran all the way home. It happened last fall but not since.

froggie2
froggie2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote