View Single Post
Mr.Mike

Member Since Feb 2009
Default Mar 05, 2009 at 08:45 AM

As mentioned before, I have trust issues that have developed from a previous unfaithful marriage spouse. It has created problems in this marraige because of my constant suspicions. Recently it was compounded by the insecure feelings regarding a new friend of my wifes which happens to be female.

My wife does not let me read any emails or text messages anymore. She deletes every text immeadiatly following reading it--that is a new habit for her which doesn't help my suspicions.

Yesteday, I caught just a bit of one. It said something about going to the beach. I thought--she is making plans to go on a trip with this friend and has made no mention of it to me. You can imagine what went through my mind. Come to find out, they were talking about getting the kids together to go to a water park and her friend mentioned the beach would be better. But my emotions went crazy--how do I overcome these crazy ideas? Not looking is worse for me--then I conjure up crazier ideas.

Just let me know what your talking about and I can rest easy. But that isn't in her plan. And I think she hides the stuff from me trying to make me better or teach me a lesson--it isn't working for me.

Has that type of forced therapy worked for anyone else?
Mr.Mike is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote