View Single Post
ihateit

Member Since Jan 2009
Default Mar 06, 2009 at 03:00 AM

Hehe, hey Mr.Mike!

Yup, well, there ya go lol. You read and posted on mine, my turn. Mad is really good, and right. I also think I used that analogy on one of your other posts? Maybe not, but I know I did for someone.

Last night I had a really quick talk with my wife, as to not push her away, and I have vowed to myself to try my best, because I know intellectually there is no reason to not trust her, but as Mad said, my feelings take over and I can't think of anything else, running those old tapes.

I am going to just let things go, to dwell on the truth...nothing is going on. Not for long though, just let myself know everything is ok, because ya know it is. Then move on to other stuff I need to take care of, turn on the radio and sing along, watch TV (has to be a good show I reall like), do work...things that totally distract you. Over time, except for my little slip up yesterday, this seems to be working. And, don't beat yourself up like I did when you do slip, we're human and we will make mistakes.

I think you need to communicate to your wife like this...this is jme tho...

Ok, look, it's not you, I know you have not ever given me any reason to not trust you. I don't need to see your email, or your text messages, or know everything your doing at all times. But understand that I have a disorder, and I will need your help. I love you, but I am human and I have a problem, I am working on it, but it will take time, and effort, on both our parts, but it will get better.

Stop the questions...bite your tongue, I'll do it with you. If I were close to you I'd come over and we could go golfing or play some bball heh...but, let's do this...for our sanity, and our marriages!

Keep us in the loop!

GL and God bless!
ihateit is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote