View Single Post
sky dancer
Account Suspended

Member Since Mar 2009
Default Mar 08, 2009 at 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tishie View Post
Couldnt of put it better myself, if you feel you are missing out why not go to another site for your 'religion' then no one is made to feel upset. Religion causes rows that is a fact and this is a supports site also a fact.
I don't need this site for my 'religion'. I do have issues I am working through that involves my 'religious roots' and how my PTSD interferes with and affects my connection to my spiritual community now.

This is what I'd like to be able to discuss here, without having to worry about anyone thinking I want to 'debate religion'.

There are cultures within spiritual communties, and if I am not free to discuss how mine worked in the past and works now in the present, then I have one less resource for exploring something that is key to my healing.

I doubt I'm alone in this.

I have started a Seekers of Truth support group and everyone is invited. I'm hoping the rules are relaxed enough in that part of the forum that I and others can discuss topics related to our healing that touch on our past and present experiences, and either help or harm.

Thanks for this!
AllonsY, Rapunzel