Thread: wake up sweaty
View Single Post
Fresia
Wandering soul

Member Since Apr 2010
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 23, 2012 at 10:11 AM

I know how uncomfortable this can be and hoping there are answers around the corner for you.

If you have not already checked your temperature, check to see if you might have a fever as this can cause this; with having had a procedure lately, this can be a concern. Also between the procedure and if you have started a new treatment with hormones, even without fever, your body may be adjusting to both the procedure and/or if any new treatment with hormones has been started.

With sweats, it was recommended to wear cotton clothing and use cotton sheets; it helps to breathe better and keep some of the sweats at bay, warm for the chills but still breathable cool at the same time, wicks the sweat away.

Be sure to check about the temperature though, and contact your doc to let them know if there is one. If not one, this may be something you want to contact them about anyway, especially if you have started something new to let them know what is going in case it is a reaction and if for no other reason than for reassurance.

Sending good wishes your way. Hang in there.

I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it. -M.Angelou
Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage. -Anaïs Nin.
It is very rare or almost impossible that an event can be negative from all points of view.
-Dalai Lama XIV
Fresia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote