View Single Post
ACrystalGem

Member Since Dec 2015
105 hugs
given
Default Nov 19, 2017 at 04:55 AM

You're welcome. I'm 48, and I've only been able to be intimate with myself for a few months in a positive way (since I got the advice from another forum user). It took a few tries, but it didn't take long at all. I've since had another alter reveal itself - that makes 5 of them right now. I knew it was the very youngest one who had the biggest issue with sex, so I concentrated on her. I address all of them before I do anything sexual, but it did help me that there was only 1 with a big problem.

I don't know if you have this happen when/if you have solo sex, or if it only happens with your partner? If it happens when you're alone, it may be worth trying out on your own first before you move on to sex with your partner. Just a suggestion.

I really do wish you the best with this. It's cruel that something with the power to give so much pleasure has been turned into something horrible, but I have hope that I can turn things around.

Thanks for this!
writingwithink