View Single Post
Humpty Dumpty
Grand Member

Member Since Jul 2015
365 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Exclamation Mar 11, 2019 at 09:44 PM

I heard about this awesome cliff where if you climb upto the top of it you can jump off into the lake far below. Many people have tried it. The only ones that really complained they didn't like it were the ones that didn't do it right or only went up there for the attention. The attention seekers were very few and far between but there were some. Even though it is scary to me I wanted to try it. I climb all the way upto the edge and look out. I can't do it. I'm too scared. So I back away a few steps. No I can do this. I go back to the edge and once again back away because I'm too scared. I have done this a few times now. Most people only know about the 1st time. 1 or 2 know about the 2nd. No one knows about the other times. So I am not one of those doing it for the attention. I am just too much of a coward to follow through. It didn't take bravery to back away. There was no one there pressuring me to do it. So there was simply just cowardness involved. So don't tell me I am brave for even going up there in the 1st place, or brave for backing away. I am and will always be a coward for backing away until the day I jump.

Why I don't trust doctors

Things You Wish People Understood About Depression

I mean what I say & I say what I mean.
Humpty Dumpty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear, mikimostar, mote.of.soul, MtnTime2896, Skeezyks