View Single Post
newtus
The Dopamine Flux

Member Since Jun 2010
867 hugs
given
Default Feb 10, 2020 at 05:42 PM

I am beyond stressed out.

Fiancé is so extremely upset about this apt situation. He keeps asking me to get a number for him to call about the situation, yet keeps getting angry about it. The moment I turn around to google the number, he’s like “what’s the number? What’s the name of the place. I’ll call them myself”. Like fckn let me google it. You’re not even giving me a chance to. Fock man.

So stressed out. And I haven’t done crap for this advertisement, which should’ve been in last Wednesday. They keep emailing me And I’m bound by a contract for that, so I have absolutely gotta do at least the test video TODAY. Plus I gotta work on like 5 art pieces for the gallery before Saturday. Plus 10 other important but not urgent things I need to do for my writing career. Like get pieces out ASAP to medium and my blog.

I really wasn’t super stressed til he got upset. I talked to my mom and she said what I need to do but to not get upset about it because there’s a whole process. And fiancé is wanting to call corporate like right now, right now. I said “no, what we need to do is email or mail a letter so that there is a paper or digital trail”. I knew that already but my parents said that too. He’s gonna get us in a bind if he gets angry over the phone, where this is no trail, just his words.

The Dopamine Flux
www.thedopamineflux.com

Youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/MozePrayIII

newtus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Desoxyn, Job 30 26, SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
Desoxyn, Sometimes psychotic