Member Since Oct 2017
10k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 01, 2020 at 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneG View Post
Hi, Buffy

This is a typical description of what's termed as cyber mobbing or the online social media witch-hunting trend as it's very common within all ages 4-40-and over.
I wouldn't take this to heart as it's just dickless smurfs showing themselves up, whilst leaving evidence all over these platforms.

Youtube is a prime example of what I termed youtube groomers out seeking to involve an unwitting victim into some humiliating event at the cost of themselves for orchestrating the whole event.

We all know what the culture is at the moment, gang stalking online and offline, fake news campaigns, lockdowns, protesting about the right to be not controlled, Trump election, and all that in a few year's time will resemble the A-Team show.

Please just brush them off as it's a display of whats makes them, them!
One of the trolls on YouTube started making threats, slandering my name, reputation over a troll who was reported. These troll who admitted in YouTube out of retaliation had reported me threaten to have my YouTube account banned and threaten to call the cops on me by falsely accusing me of threatening a troll who was threaten me and other even though there was no evidence on YouTube me doing anything illegal. They began mobbing me, cyber stalking me,harassing all day and night.
Buffy01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote