catches the flowers

Member Since Jul 2019
23.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 25, 2021 at 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Christina View Post
I saw on the news that areas of California we getting a huge storm and hoped it wasn't going to hit you `

Thank you! I saw footage of an avalanche that looked terrifying. We broke a record for the amount of rain. What a blessing! I'm safe where I am - except for street flooding.

As for laying in bed listening to the rain and hopefully some wind for me is the best soothing thing on the planet. I've bought tons of music in the past and even a machine that offered all kinds of sound and Nothing compares of course.

I hear you...the sound of rain is healing.

You recent stop of Lamictal cold turkey? I have done that numerous times in the past and I always fell into feelings that you are having Couple years ago I went off all my meds but I did a slow taper on one med at a time and factoring in the half life too.

The dipshite zoom pdoc never called in my refill (despite the pharmacy and I calling repeatedly). I ran out of Lamictal and decided I'd stop taking it. I tried that for a few days. It was odd; I didn't feel anything at all. BUT I was concerned that the lack of Lamictal would contribute to these awful mind states. She finally called in a refill today so I'm taking it again.

I hate that right now you have a sucky out of state useless zoom Pdoc Hope your able to see the new Pdoc soon.

Thank you! Me, too!

Until then? just work coping skills until something helps even if its just a little. I hate that you feeling just about all emotions Its really hard.

Thank you, Christina. Thank you for being such an empathetic and logical woman.

Question....... when was the last time you did something just for yourself???

My son's birthday was 10/3 so I treated myself to a pedicure. It was wonderful, but ya know...I always feel miserably guilty when I do anything just for me.

Big HUG
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hugs from:
Nammu, ~Christina