otroo
Veteran Member

Member Since Jul 2013
PC PoohBah!
Default May 12, 2022 at 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Beth* View Post

Welcome to my club, then

Thanks for the Clonidine info. I sure hope I'm wrong, but I don't expect much from it. I kept stressing to my med provider that I must have sleep. He didn't seem to focus too well on it. I wish psych med people would clue in that sleep is the major key to good mental health.
Yeah I agree with the whole sleep aspect of mental health. No matter what time I go to bed I am up between 4 or 5. Both my wife and I used to go to bed by 8pm cause we would both be up really early mine was between 0400 to 0500 and my wife would be up by 2 or 3. We found going to bed at 8pm put us in a good spot. I still get up 3 or 4 times a night to use the bathroom though. I have tried going to bed earlier and later but 8 works the best for me. I go and see my pdoc today and I am going to see about a new sleep medication. Hope he gives me something good that works. If not I will seek out a new doctor. I like this guy for his personality but the way he has handled my medications since I started seeing him does not impress at all.

Sent from my SM-T733 using Tapatalk

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Nammu, Soupe du jour

Thanks for this!
*Beth*