View Single Post
Humpty Dumpty
Grand Member

Member Since Jul 2015
365 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 23, 2022 at 10:06 AM

Everything I plan on stating is metaphorical. Due to the nature of my struggle I am not going to say what it is. I will say it is illegal and greatly frowned on.

Back in the 1920s being gay was practically illegal. No there was no law against it but you certainly didn't talk about it. If it were found out you were gay great harm could have happened to you. Now it's perfectly acceptable. It's generally accepted that you are born that way.

What I struggle with I feel like I was born this way. I have never acted on it but if it were fou d out I did I would be arrested. I am not looking for justification but I would like to know are there therapists that help with this. Am I just doomed to always deal with this? I worry that if I talk to a T about this I will get in trouble.

I'm sure it would help if I just came out and said what I'm referring to, but even though this is anonymous I would still be a pariah. Admins may even remove thread because it's so bad. The biggest reason I haven't acted on this is because it is illegal.

Why I don't trust doctors

Things You Wish People Understood About Depression

I mean what I say & I say what I mean.
Humpty Dumpty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous32448, Bill3, BubonicPlague, mote.of.soul, Skeezyks

Thanks for this!
BubonicPlague, Skeezyks