Have Hope
Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,641 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 06, 2023 at 09:54 AM

My original post on the original thread:

I am starting a new thread, based on the below thread.

I let him back in and now I am kicking myself #2

So, to summarize:

I am unemployed since January, looking desperately for work. But, I don't just want ANY job - I want a great employer where I will stay and grow for years to come.

I am going through a divorce with an abusive narc husband, who lately has been trying to bribe me with money to stay together. Our divorce will finalize in approximately 100 days. Our 4th wedding anniversary would have been this year in May.

I am starting to date a new guy, but I am uncertain of him right now and I don't know where it's headed. I have been overly excited to have met someone new, I've been getting ahead of myself with this guy and need to consciously slow myself down and get to know him and his character.

I am looking for a potential roommate to share expenses and rent. Right now, I live alone, I am on unemployment benefits, and cannot meet all my expenses. I also cannot move because I cannot afford to move. Mom is helping to lend me the money to make ends meet, and I will pay her back.

I am looking for compassionate support through all of the above life transitions....

from a surprise layoff to a new job, transitioning from marital status to single status again, dating after divorce, and dating after abuse.

~4 Non Blondes

Last edited by Have Hope; Apr 06, 2023 at 10:10 AM..
Have Hope is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote