View Single Post
jesyka
Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
270 hugs
given
Default Jun 14, 2023 at 05:05 PM

Maybe I’m to honest & direct for most people. I’ve noticed that a lot of people tend to b.s & say things that they don’t mean. Like let’s get together again or I’ll think about it & then you never hear from them again or they never give you a direct answer to whatever they were ‘thinking about’ instead of saying not interested directly. It seems like most people are afraid to say the word no or not interested which is ridiculous!

It seems like almost no one wants to tell you no or be honest with most things. It’s ridiculous. I don’t understand why that is. I definitely don’t understand why some people think it’s better to say yes to something they know they’ll say no to later. It makes no sense to me at all.

It’s rude & disrespectful behaviour. It seems like other people expect me to be a mind reader, lol 😆 Then they act like I’m the problem when I don’t understand what the hell they were trying to tell me indirectly, lol 😆

Whatever! Ugh! Most people suck! I give up on even trying anymore! It’s to annoying & stressful!

I don’t like meetup btw. I almost always get ignored. It’s cliquey & meetups get cancelled often too. I even got kicked out of a few meetups for no paticular reason. Even ones I didn’t attend! Wth? lol 😆
jesyka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Discombobulated