View Single Post
TishaBuv
Legendary

Member Since Dec 2014
1,879 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 16, 2023 at 06:46 PM

It sounds like he made a sexual gesture because it made for good entertainment during his performance. I don’t know how to say why I think he sprayed some water on you in a polite way… If he gestured crotch in your face the water was to simulate his release.

I don’t see this as an assault. You were just in the wrong place, up close to the stage, and he thought doing this was funny. He didn’t touch you. A little flick of water isn’t an assault.

Maybe he had seen you before the show and targeted you during his act. Maybe he liked you and thought you would be a groupie and find him backstage. You did try to talk to him after, but didn’t want to wait for him.

It’s not very common to be married and asexual, as you mentioned here. I don’t mean to get overly personal, just thought you may have mentioned it because you might want to talk about that.

It must be frustrating to really not understand social communication. Have you talked to many people, asking about this incident that happened long ago? What did they all say? What do you think it all meant?

Thanks for this!
Tart Cherry Jam