jesyka
Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
270 hugs
given
Default Aug 17, 2023 at 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TishaBuv View Post
It sounds like he made a sexual gesture because it made for good entertainment during his performance. I don’t know how to say why I think he sprayed some water on you in a polite way… If he gestured crotch in your face the water was to simulate his release.

I don’t see this as an assault. You were just in the wrong place, up close to the stage, and he thought doing this was funny. He didn’t touch you. A little flick of water isn’t an assault.

Maybe he had seen you before the show and targeted you during his act. Maybe he liked you and thought you would be a groupie and find him backstage. You did try to talk to him after, but didn’t want to wait for him.

It’s not very common to be married and asexual, as you mentioned here. I don’t mean to get overly personal, just thought you may have mentioned it because you might want to talk about that.

It must be frustrating to really not understand social communication. Have you talked to many people, asking about this incident that happened long ago? What did they all say? What do you think it all meant?
Maybe you’re right about what you said. I’m glad to hear that you also didn’t find this situation to be comical. It was vile & degrading.

I don’t understand the people on here who think thst this is funny. I doubt thst they’d think this was funny if this happened to them or someone they care about.

I did tell my husband & a few people about this & they thought he liked me but that he’s rude.

I’m sick of being disrespected & dismissed by most people. I think that I should just stop talking to people & to stay the hell away from people as much as possible from niw on. Most people are no good anyways.

I’ve had it with being mistreated & I’ve had it with everything else too. I give up.
jesyka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote