Desert Kitty hates titles

Member Since Jul 2008
7,596 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Heart Yesterday at 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discombobulated View Post
snip: I’ve stopped making the first move. I feel like I need to take note and not be available if they do re-emerge.

I know the world does not revolve around me and my needs but I feel like a true friend would care.
I strongly agree. We make time for people that matter, maybe not immediately but you remember them and let them know you think of them.

Maybe people don't know to communicate anymore, especially young people. They prefer to text or use Facebook or whatnot, not actually talking to someone. And it's easy to ghost people with technology. Yet, because of it, it's easier to track down or find someone, much so than it was before all this technology. I remember printed phone directories. If someone was unlisted, you couldn't just look them up online and find a number.

I've stopped making the initial contact or doing the follow up now. I'm fed up and wish somebody would think of me for a change, and be the one to send ME a message or call ME instead of me having to do it first. All I get is political scam texts so I've turned off notifications on that. It's disheartening to just get those.

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Discombobulated